SCIENTIFIC SESSION GUIDELINES FOR PAPER, POSTER AND TABLE CLINICS
Student Member Ordinary Life Member
Up to 31st March 2014 5000/- 5000/-
Up to 30th May 2014 5500/- 5500/-
Spot registration 6000/- 6000/-
1. Student registration includes in - house accommodation (Hostel), pre conference courses, One on One session`s, hospitality and gifts.
2. Member registration includes hospitality and gifts.
3. Mere registration for conference doesn`t entail certificate. 80% of attendance is mandatory for participation certificate.
4. Spot registration is not entitled for conference gifts.
5. Pre-conference course is for student delegate only (free to all students registering up to 31st March 2014) on first come first serve basis.
6. For guest lectures, preconference courses and One on One session`s, registration is mandatory.
7. Abstracts submission last date is 31st march 2014.
8. Payments can be made online at www.16thipspgconvention.com or through DD drawn in favour of “16thIPSC2014” payable at Visakhapatnam.
5thJune 2014 6th&7thJune 2014
Pre-Conference Course Post Graduate Convention.
CALL FOR SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATION
Important dates for paper/ poster presentation:
1. All the paper presentations are categorized into COMPETITIVE AND NON-COMPETITIVE CATEGORY.
2. It is must for the presenter to be a registered delegate at the time of submission of presentation.
3. A MAXIMUM OF 2 PAPER`S ARE ALLOWED PER COLLEGE IN THE COMPETITIVE CATEGORY. Respective head of the department must forward all the papers submitted for this category.
4. Papers in the competitive category must be of RESEARCH category. Clinical case reports, review articles and others are strictly not allowed in competitive category.
5. Papers submitted to free paper category will be scrutinized and acceptance letters will be sent on getting selected. A MAXIMUM OF 2 NON-COMPETITIVE PAPERS ARE ALLOWED PER COLLEGE. Respective head of the department or faculty incharge must forward all the papers submitted for this category.
6. Participants in the competitive category must be a member of IPS and should submit their ABSTRACTS AND FULL TEXT of their presentation by 30th April 2014.
NOTE: if FULL TEXT AND ABSTRACTS are not received in the stipulated period, the paper will be sent to NON-COMPETITIVE category.
7. The accepted abstracts will be published in the conference booklet. Notification regarding acceptance of the submission along with the guidelines for presentation will be sent by 10th may 2014.
8. Acceptance of submission is subject to decision of the scientific committee which shall be final and binding.
9. Selection of papers will be final by the scientific committee.
10. Only one student is allowed for one paper. Co-author`s names can be mentioned, but only the presenter will receive the certificate.
Instructions for paper submission
1. The participant`s who wish to enter into the paper competitive category should send their entire paper with abstract on or before 30th April 2014. The total duration of the paper presentation will be of 10 minutes, 8 minutes for presentation and 2min. for Q&A. The name of the presenter, co-author and institutional affiliation should be mentioned in the FINAL POWER POINT presentation.
2. The full text should be arranged in the following order – (introduction, materials and method, results, discussion and conclusion). A hard copy and a CD in power point should be submitted.
3. If the application is not sent in the prescribed format it will not be considered for scrutiny.
4. One member is allowed to present a maximum of only one paper /or one poster in a conference.
5. Submission of this application carries with it an obligation to present the accepted paper in person WITHOUT ANY CHANGE IN SCIENTIFIC CONTENT during the allotted time in the conference.
6. No telephone calls will be entertained regarding selection or rejection of the scientific presentation.
7. Please limit your abstracts to 150 words. Type the abstract in a A4 sheet, margins 2.54cms on all sides, font times new roman, size 12, alignment justified and with spacing of 1.5 between the lines
8. Only the presenter will get certificate of presentation .The certificate of presentation will be given at the end of the session to the presenter.
Instructions for poster presentation
1. A maximum of 2 posters are allowed per college.
2. A maximum of 3 students can group together for a poster.
3. Posters must be with following measurements: 3feet wide and 2 feet height. Both gloss finish and matt finish are accepted.
4. No audio/ visual equipment will be allowed for poster presentation
5. The abstracts and full text of the presentation should be submitted along with a CD containing the poster.
6. The name of the presenter, co-author and institutional affiliation can be mentioned in the FINAL POSTER presentation
7. All the 3 participants of the poster must be registred for the convention and should be members of IPS.
8. All the 3 participants should be present at the time of poster presentation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TABLE CLINIC PRESENTATION
1. Only 1 table clinic is allowed per college.
2. A maximum of 3 students can be grouped for the table clinic.
3. A table of 2 feet wide and 3 feet in length will be provided for the display.
4. Prior intimation is required for electricity point if required.
5. All the 3 participants of the table clinic must be registered for the convention and should be members of IPS.
6. All the 3 participants should be present at the time of table clinic presentation.
1. One best paper in each session will be awarded in the competitive category
2. There are no best papers in non-competitive category.
1. All the presenters must mention their mail id and contact numbers for further communication.
2. ALL THE PRESENTATIONS (final PPT), IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CATEGORY MUST BE SENT 10 DAYS ( Ie:25 May 2014) BEFORE THE CONFERENCE, FAILING WHICH THEIR PRESENTATIONS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
3. ALL THE POWERPOINTS AND WORD DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE IN MS OFFICE 2010 COMPATIBLE MODE. Organizing committee will not be responsible for non opening of the presentations.
For Further Queries or Information, Contact:
1. Dr. Ravishankar (Organising secretary) : 91 9885307066, 91 7674925695.
2. Dr. Sureshsajjan (Scientific Chairman): firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Dr. Sumeet Sharma (Scientific Convenyor) : 91 9000790000, 91 email@example.com