INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR APPLYING FOR PRE-CONFERENCE COURSE (PCC)
1. C.V of resource personal with photograph.
2. Co-coordinator`s of pcc.
c. Contact details
ii. Mobile number
3. Duration of pcc.
4. Brief description and schedule of the course.
5. Maximum Number of participants can be handled.
6. Instrument, materials to be brought by the participants.
7. Special instructions to the organiser.
8. Facilities required at venue.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE COURSE CONDUCTOR
1. Only hands on course and demonstrations are allowed.
2. Mere lectures does not make a course, henceforth they are not included in pcc
3. Course conductor should register for the conference
4. After registration for the conference, login with user name and password and provide above details in under applying for pcc.
5. Please specify your requirements for the course conduction, feasibility to provide will be intimated to you.
6. All the course materials have to be brought by the co-ordinators or mentors (Both text related and work related).
7. All the courses are free of cost to the students, so no TA & DA will be paid. Mentor`s are requested to kindly bear with.
8. For the course a room with audio visual facility will be provided by the conference.
9. If a preconference course comes through a company or a sponser then they have to take a stall in the conference by paying the stall fee.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN PCC
1. All pcc held in 16th IPS PG convention will be free of cost.
2. Every student will have chance to attend one pcc only on the day of (05-06-2014)
3. Only registered students are allowed for the pcc.
4. List of pcc, topics and mentors are listed subsequently.
5. Students are advised to update regularly on the web-site.
6. If instruments or material are required for the pcc, the student is advised to get their own.
7. Students are advised to report to the pcc venue by 8:30 am without fail
For further information, please contact:
1. Dr. Ravi shankar ( Organising Secretary) : 91 9885307066
2. Dr. Suresh Sajjan ( Scientific Chairman) : email@example.com
3. Dr. Sumeet sharma ( Scientific conveyor) : 91 9000790000
4. Dr. Srinivas Rao ( Pre conference course coordinator) : 91 9246434369.