INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR APPLYING FOR GUEST LECTURE
1. C.V of resource personal with photograph.
2. Co-coordinator`s if any.
c. Contact details
ii. Mobile number
3. Duration of lecture
4. Brief description of lecture or topic related to.
5. Maximum Number of participants or delegates can be handled
6. Instrument, materials to be brought by the participants
7. Special instructions to the organiser
8. Facilities required at venue
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE FACULTY FOR GUEST LECTURE
1. Mentor`s should register for the conference.
2. After registration for the conference, login with user name and password and
provide above details in application for guest lecture.
3. Please specify your requirements for the lecture, they will be provided based on feasibility.
4. All the lecture`s are free of cost to the students, so no TA & DA will be paid.
5. If a lecture comes through a company or a sponser then they have to take a stall in the conference by paying the stall fee.
6. All the powerpoint`s should be in MS OFFICE 2010 compatible mode.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN GUEST LECTURES
1. All the guest lectures held in 16th IPS PG convention will be free of cost.
2. Every student will have chance to attend one guest lecture on the day of conference.
3. Only registered students will be allowed for the lecture.
4. Students are advised to update regularly on the web-site.
For further information, contact:
1. Dr. Y.Ravi Shankar (Organising Secretary): 91 9885307066,
2. Dr. Suresh Sajjan ( Scientific Chairman): email@example.com.
3. Dr. Sumeet Sharma ( Scientific Conveyor) : 91 9000790000,